The Help Desk is available during the week at EU office hours for providing feedback and assistance to users. Contact us via above form (preferred) or by email.
Questions will be answered by the Help Desk within 2 working days, wherever possible.
You can also request assistance by telephone by including your name and telephone number in the message and request to be called back. The Help Desk will arrange for the right person to call back when available.
We are reachable by phone:
- Project management, GTK +358 29 503 0000
- Data management GEUS +45 38 14 20 00
- Seabed Substrate Map, GTK +358 29 503 0000
- Sea-floor Geology Map, BGR +49 511 643 0
- Coastal Behavior Map, TNO +31 88 866 33 65
- Events & Probability Map, ISPRA +39 0650071
- Mineral Occurrences Map, GTI +353 1 678 2896
- Submerged Landscapes Map, BGS +44 115 936 3143
Your personal data is only disclosed to recipients on a need to know basis.
In case of audits or proceedings, etc., personal data may be provided to CINEA’s Internal Controller, DPO, Legal Sector, etc.
In addition, data may be disclosed to public authorities in accordance with Union and Member State law, such as for instance the European Court of Justice or a national judge as well as the lawyers and the agents of the parties in case of a legal procedure, the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF), the Internal Audit Service of the Commission, the Court of Auditors, the European Ombudsman, the European Data Protection Supervisor and the European Public Prosecutor’s Office.
The legal basis of the processing are:
- Council Regulation 58/2003 of 19 December 2002 laying down the Statute for executive agencies to be entrusted with certain tasks in the management of EU programmes;
- Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/173 of 12 February 2021 establishing the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency, ./… and repealing Implementing Decisions 2013/801/EU…;
- Commission Decision C(2021)947 of 12 February 2021, delegating powers to the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency;
- Regulation (EU) No 508/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Council Regulations (EC) No 2328/2003, (EC) No 861/2006, (EC) No 1198/2006 and (EC) No 791/2007 and Regulation (EU) No 1255/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 149/1 of 20.5.2014) (EMFF programme).